No only bike accessories made from vegetable-tanned leather and stainless steel.
Materials & Colors
It is essential that the product that is meant to last for years should be made with the best materials. I use only natural vegetable-tanned leather. It is durable. Traditionally,it is used to make saddles for horses and sheaths. I choose the best part of the leather, it is dyed and completely finished by me. The buckles and rivets are made of stainless steel. In an urban environment the resistance to rust is up to 50 years.
Due to the imperfections of computer monitors, the colors of products may vary. For better communication, particularly in case of special orders, please identify the color based on the color card - RAL Classic.
The standard colors of the products are:
• Black - RAL 9005
• Brown - RAL 8017
• Caramel - RAL 8023
• Beige - RAL 1001
• Red - RAL 3000
Remember to clean and take great care to extend life of your products and your leather goods will look better. Here are some tips you should keep in mind:
• Do not allow to soak products completely, it significantly reduces the strength of the leather.
• Do not dry products near heaters, or in places warmer than 80 ° C.
• Use care products from the equestrian store, not the shoe shop.
Step by step:
• Damp a piece of cloth or sponge with glycerine soap, wipe the surface of leather, remove dust and dirt.
• For dry leather, gently rub in a thin layer of your leather care products and wait until it is fully absorbed.
• Use a piece of cloth or brush with soft bristles to polish it so that the leather is polished.
Repeat when leather becomes matte or after a month of regular use.
Product availability & Processing time:
Products are divided into three categories. Before ordering, check the status of the product, it may change.
• Available - the product will be ready to ship in one week.
• In stock - all materials are available, because of the complexity of the product dispatch package in 2-4 weeks.
• In order - probably I don’t have materials in stock and I’m waiting for their delivery. Shipping will take longer than 4 weeks. Please contact me for more information. (in the course / in progress)
Remember that all products are made to order.
The standard is always two years warranty on all products, I hope that you will never need it. All complaints will be considered individually. Damage due to my fault will be repaired immediately. I do my best but remember:
Leather needs your care.
Hand tools are NOT hand and hammer tools.